Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 August 2014

You always right here with us๐Ÿ˜”


August 15 ;
The day tat you look so healthy ,smile&didnt talk tat much but u just smile at me. i got to hug and kiss you saying goodbye before i leave the hospital. (I thought that i could meet you again)
August 16 ;
6pm(around there)... I got news from my mum that youre extremely sick. But ain tk pike panjang. I just pray&pray hoping that everything is going to be okay . When i just reach home to my jb house... 
7pm almost azan Magrib... 
Grandma called mum crying and crying. And i was so scared. (Well i wish i could just teleport to singapore and meet you for the last time๐Ÿ˜”) Suddenly my sister ws me... yeap Allah s.w.t. Love you more. there goes my tears shouting here and there. like crazy girl who lost her mind... 

1 year already pass but i feel that your still here. Ain tau tok tak gi mane mane, u always right beside us. You left us without saying anything. Because i know, u dont want us to be sad&worried. remember those days u always send me to healthcare at NUH? U left me alone in the car sleeping just to go to the office and buy me breakfast before going to the class. Ngawww. I wish i can do like that to you when i am old . Taking care of you........But....it was to late.๐Ÿ˜ข
You have been always the best . Bkn kerana tok dh tingalkan kite, baru kite nk menyesal. No..!!. Kite tak pernah menyesal and tak pernah nk tepikan tok and mama.
I will try my best to be with mama always.(since im the only one who is not schooling.) i love you. Truely from us. The Hashim's๐Ÿ˜˜



No comments:

Post a Comment